Yesterday, WYPR had a great segment about the life of young Baltimore drug dealers. The people interviewed in the piece are all teenage drug dealers who have seen more hardships than I would wish on anyone in a whole lifetime. It’s hard to comprehend how these kids could have grown up just blocks away from where many of us lived and went to school.
- Boh’s and O’s has moved!
- Baltimore Sandwiches: Regi’s Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Panini
- Circulator Kicks Off Service
- Fairweather Fandom
- Whoops…Sorry New England
- On DC Fanhood
- There’s going to be a “Situation” in Baltimore Soon
- PBR Baltimore Invitational
- Sheila Dixon Stepping Down As Mayor of Baltimore
- Senator Theater Update