The Utz-Snyder’s deal that Bohs and O’s reported last week is off. According to Hanover Evening Sun, the two companies cited a “protracted review” by the Federal Trade Commission as the reason for halting the deal. This sudden reverse decision makes me a little nervous about the future of Utz. Is our favorite snack food company in trouble? Is that why they were willing to be bought by Snyder’s in the first place? I hope Utz can weather the economic storm and does not need to go out looking for another potential buyer, one of which might be Frito-Lay. Boh drinkers this is even more reason at your next Ravens tailgate or fall picnic to demand Utz!
- Boh’s and O’s has moved!
- Baltimore Sandwiches: Regi’s Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Panini
- Circulator Kicks Off Service
- Fairweather Fandom
- Whoops…Sorry New England
- On DC Fanhood
- There’s going to be a “Situation” in Baltimore Soon
- PBR Baltimore Invitational
- Sheila Dixon Stepping Down As Mayor of Baltimore
- Senator Theater Update