Last night my roommates and I took a walk on the Waterfront Promenade from Federal Hill to the Gallery and I really noticed, for the first time, the increased presence of police officers at the Inner Harbor. I realized I hadn’t walked through the Harbor at night in a while and as soon as we started walking around the water past the Science Center there were men and women in blue uniforms clearly visible all the way down the promenade. It’s unfortunate that this upgraded presence is necessary in one of our city’s most traveled areas, but those who were nervous about coming downtown at night should at least have more peace of mind with cops visible at almost every turn.
- Boh’s and O’s has moved!
- Baltimore Sandwiches: Regi’s Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Panini
- Circulator Kicks Off Service
- Fairweather Fandom
- Whoops…Sorry New England
- On DC Fanhood
- There’s going to be a “Situation” in Baltimore Soon
- PBR Baltimore Invitational
- Sheila Dixon Stepping Down As Mayor of Baltimore
- Senator Theater Update